BigBenmonk1991BigBenmonk1991

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

MMD: Slow Sex v2 (Zytra/Tsugo) MMD: Slow Sex v2 (Zytra/Tsugo)

sexy

Vortex00 responds:

Thanks

Samurai Jack Intro - Remake Latino Samurai Jack Intro - Remake Latino

pretty fuckn good

SHIFT5 SHIFT5

Great work man

Hoonters Public Alpha 0.10 Hoonters Public Alpha 0.10

wanted to try it out, but I haven't been able to activate any of the chat buttons or quests in the menus. Stuck at the beginning.

Nicoffee responds:

Chatting with others directly on their shop is something else entirely that's not implemented yet. To chat with them over lunch, you need to unlock Kassandra's Restaurant/Bar in the Building Section. The quests are refreshed each five days and you can only click them when you can actually deliver them. If they're not interactive it's because you can't complete the quest.

Re:Maid UPDATED Re:Maid UPDATED

I like the story and each of the girls, but that pay block for talking to the other options makes it annoying. Sorry I know you need pay, but it turns me away for having only two options.

marblesyrup responds:

There's like what, 1 or even 2 instances of that? In a game with way over 100 choices? Sorry, but that's not a valid complaint - it's just entitlement.

Elana Champion of Lust Beta 1.8 (updated 03/02/2017) Elana Champion of Lust Beta 1.8 (updated 03/02/2017)

pretty cool first chapter to be honest. The only thing I have a problem with is a glitch I ran into with the last two clone women. Ignore if this is solved already, but if I defeat the darker version first and then the lighter clone, the game freezes and doesn't continue. I had to restart and finish the lighter one first and then the darker one. Not sure if the was on purpose, couldn't imagine that, but it still stopped the game for me. One hiccup in a pretty good fap clicker friend. good work.

knotgames responds:

Thanks ^^

We'll check the bug.

[S_Rock] Sin [S_Rock] Sin

ominous my friend

S-Rock responds:

Indeed! I feel it. Thanks for the listen.

Stone Forrest Stone Forrest

sounds like a peaceful adventure through the woods.

ahmonza responds:

thanks i aim for those feels

[S_Rock] The Ripple [S_Rock] The Ripple

this sounds awesome. It sounds like the ending track to a gritty action movie. So John Wick 1 & 2. Seriously, it sounds threatening and like you should be on your guard.

S-Rock responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you took a listen.

Flinthook Flinthook

this looks amazing. might play the game

AntonOxenuk responds:

Thank you! It looks cool, I think it's worth trying yeah

Growlmon Copic Commission Growlmon Copic Commission

that looks great

Klip Klip

this looks great.

jouste responds:

hey thanks a bunch!

I had a great time drawing it so it's great that you dig it!

*highfives*