BigBenmonk1991BigBenmonk1991

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

SHIFT5 SHIFT5

Great work man

Robots & Barbearians Chapter 3 Robots & Barbearians Chapter 3

nice work. I like the light effects for the containment fields.

Kirito vs Hyde Kirito vs Hyde

holy hell bro.

TechLeSSWaYz responds:

O__O I know. Her booty is so big! Wait..what? lol jk Thank you !

Re:Maid UPDATED Re:Maid UPDATED

I like the story and each of the girls, but that pay block for talking to the other options makes it annoying. Sorry I know you need pay, but it turns me away for having only two options.

marblesyrup responds:

There's like what, 1 or even 2 instances of that? In a game with way over 100 choices? Sorry, but that's not a valid complaint - it's just entitlement.

Elana Champion of Lust (Beta chapter 1/ Alpha 3.0) Elana Champion of Lust (Beta chapter 1/ Alpha 3.0)

pretty cool first chapter to be honest. The only thing I have a problem with is a glitch I ran into with the last two clone women. Ignore if this is solved already, but if I defeat the darker version first and then the lighter clone, the game freezes and doesn't continue. I had to restart and finish the lighter one first and then the darker one. Not sure if the was on purpose, couldn't imagine that, but it still stopped the game for me. One hiccup in a pretty good fap clicker friend. good work.

knotgames responds:

Thanks ^^

We'll check the bug.

Wickebine Kigyouden Wickebine Kigyouden

I thought this game was pretty good. Maybe I started out on the wrong foot with the game, but none the less, it all works. Not too much of a fan on the backgrounds, but why let something like that muddle a good game.

[CR] Stone on [CR] Stone on

It's like a lone wolf march to battle theme. Epic.

S-Rock responds:

Thanks Homie!

Horatio Horatio

this picture is unacceptable to the cosmic space bear, but Mr. Monk likes it

The Second Coming The Second Coming

this is amazing

Cold night Cold night

when your lonely soul finds comfort in the glimmer of the stars. Peace of mind, quiet of the nice. Warmth of the day, the rise of more hope.