BigBenmonk1991BigBenmonk1991

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Nympho Waifu ++ Nympho Waifu ++

well that was awesome and I like the lovely cast of women. keep it up

Hoonters Public Alpha 0.10 Hoonters Public Alpha 0.10

wanted to try it out, but I haven't been able to activate any of the chat buttons or quests in the menus. Stuck at the beginning.

Nicoffee responds:

Chatting with others directly on their shop is something else entirely that's not implemented yet. To chat with them over lunch, you need to unlock Kassandra's Restaurant/Bar in the Building Section. The quests are refreshed each five days and you can only click them when you can actually deliver them. If they're not interactive it's because you can't complete the quest.

Re:Maid UPDATED Re:Maid UPDATED

I like the story and each of the girls, but that pay block for talking to the other options makes it annoying. Sorry I know you need pay, but it turns me away for having only two options.

marblesyrup responds:

There's like what, 1 or even 2 instances of that? In a game with way over 100 choices? Sorry, but that's not a valid complaint - it's just entitlement.

Elana Champion of Lust Beta 1.8 (updated 03/02/2017) Elana Champion of Lust Beta 1.8 (updated 03/02/2017)

pretty cool first chapter to be honest. The only thing I have a problem with is a glitch I ran into with the last two clone women. Ignore if this is solved already, but if I defeat the darker version first and then the lighter clone, the game freezes and doesn't continue. I had to restart and finish the lighter one first and then the darker one. Not sure if the was on purpose, couldn't imagine that, but it still stopped the game for me. One hiccup in a pretty good fap clicker friend. good work.

knotgames responds:

Thanks ^^

We'll check the bug.

Wickebine Kigyouden Wickebine Kigyouden

I thought this game was pretty good. Maybe I started out on the wrong foot with the game, but none the less, it all works. Not too much of a fan on the backgrounds, but why let something like that muddle a good game.

Hungry Joe Hungry Joe

I think you game is decent man. the hip hop aspect is cool but I believe that maybe some variety will help. The battle aspect is kind of off putting. Some of the tells for attacks barely showed at times but in all, it's decent like i said. keep it up.

Kwing responds:

The "tells" don't exist for foods with crowns. After spending more time playing this game I realize there are some significant issues with the lack of variety in the enemies.

CrossCode CrossCode

This is amazing work. Please tell me, did you use unity for this? I want to make a few small games myself.

RadicalFishGames responds:

Nope, no Unity here. Just plain old HTML and JavaScript! :D

Swap It Et 3 Swap It Et 3

I say decent. How ever a little mark or something to say you have all three stars on a level should be implemented into the game. I'd like to go back but I don't want to fish through the levels to find which ones I have two stars on.

Sentry Knight Sentry Knight

This is a very good game. I don't seem to be experiencing any trouble program wise. Keep it up

Only One Chance Only One Chance